fbpx
Please enter a valid email address.
Something went wrong. Please check your entries and try again.

Mary Alice Monroe

New York Times Bestselling Author

The Perfect Cocktail for Summer Reading

Since the June release of BEACH HOUSE FOR RENT, I’ve been on a coast-to-coast book tour that has kept me away from home most days. During a book launch celebration at Isle of Palms, attendees enjoyed a complimentary special cocktail provided by Firefly Distillery. First, I must say, my husband and I are big fans of Firefly–a Charleston distillery known for being the home of sweet tea vodka. It’s so good and so southern!

For the book launch party, Firefly served up this cocktail, and it was a hit at the party! The crowd was among some of the first to try Firefly’s Lowcountry Lemonade Vodka featured in this cocktail recipe. And I’m so grateful for the opportunity.

I’m off to the West Coast this week for my final week of book tour. California, here I come! I’m so excited to meet readers in Corona, Huntington Beach, and elsewhere. CLICK HERE to see book tour dates.

We can toast to the summer reading season together!

6 Comments

1. Donna Pachuilo on July 25, 2017 at 1:57 pm

Oh my gosh, did you try the lemonade with their strawberry moonshine? The best! Wish I could buy it in Pa.

• Mary Alice Monroe on July 26, 2017 at 10:35 am

I’ve never tried Firefly Strawberry moonshine– but now I will !

2. Dedra Montgomery on July 25, 2017 at 5:58 pm

Please continue the Beach house series. Loved everyone of them and plan to start re reading them soon. Excellent books and you are an excellent author!

• Mary Alice Monroe on July 26, 2017 at 10:34 am

Thank you Dedra. I’m considering writing another Beach House novel. More soon!

3. Debra Hearne on July 25, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Thanks for the cocktail recipe. It sounds amazing! And you MAM are always amazing! I hope you remember me! We’ve met several times at Silver Coast Winery at your book signings
    Much love and success on your newest book!

• Mary Alice Monroe on July 26, 2017 at 10:33 am

I do remember you indeed! Maybe Silver Coast should start making moonshine ! ????
      Xo